Information we collect
- When you register for an account on our website, we collect personal information, such as your username, password and email address.
- When you buy a membership we collect personal information provided to us by our secure payment processor PayPal. This means we get information like your internet protocol address, country of residence and information associated with your credit card or PayPal account.
- When you use our website, we automatically collect information, such as details of how you used our services, internet protocol address and device information.
We use the collected information to:
- ensure the functional capability and quality of our website.
- detect, prevent fraud, security or technical issues
- provide customer support.
- define and identify your member status to manage access rights to services.
- meet any legal requirements and regulation.
- send you emails about our services and other information that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving these communications by using the option to unsubscribe in your account section.
- We have taken appropriate security measures, to protect your personal information.
- We store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt sensitive personal information.
- We use Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards to protect your payment information.
- But remember no method of electronic storage or transmission over the internet is entirely secure.
- When you use our website, we send you a cookie. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from our website and stored on your device by your web browser so that we can remember you when you visit our website again.
- You may decline cookies by modifying your browser settings, in which case we are not be able to provide all of our services to you.
Links to other sites
- When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our website.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- If you use PayPal to buy a membership, you will provide information associated with your credit card or PayPal account, directly to PayPal.
- PayPal protects your financial information with industry leading security and fraud prevention systems.
Changes to this policy
- This policy may change from time to time, so please review it frequently. We will post any modifications on this page.
- If you do not agree to the modified version, you should stop using our website.
Accessing and updating your personal information
- You have a right to access and update personal information we hold about you in accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 2004 of Gibraltar.
- You may decline to submit personal information through our services, in which case we may not be able to provide all of our services to you.
- For questions or inquiries regarding your personal information you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated 1 September 2017