This website is provided by gtoline. As long as you continue to use our website, you are bound by these terms. Please read them completely before using our website.
- You get access to the library with all our GTO solutions.
- You can use the search with or without action advice.
- We use PayPal for payment processing. PayPal also supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Check cards or debit cards with either a Visa or MasterCard logo are supported and treated just like a credit card.
- Price is excluding VAT. VAT is applicable only for EU countries and depends on the country where you are resident or established.
- Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods.
- You have to choose an appropriate username. We reserve the right to demand you to choose a different username or to close your account.
- Do not reveal your password or any other information associated with your account to anyone.
- To maintain control over your account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, you should maintain control over the devices that are used to access the service.
- You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- We reserve the right to determine inappropriate behavior and may partially or completely deny service to any infringing party.
- The website is owned by gtoline and is protected by international copyright.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
- You are allowed to make use of the content of our website only for your own personal use.
- Additionally you can use small selections of the content to produce coaching materials. You have to mention gtoline as your source. If you are unsure, please contact us.
- This website is offered for informational purposes only.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of our website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of us. We are not responsible for the content on these websites.
- We dissociate ourselves from any illegal content and cannot be held accountable for such content.
- We reserve the right to make modification to the content of our website at any time without prior notice.
- We do not warrant that the website is free of harmful components.
- We will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable.
- In no event will we be liable for damages caused by the use of our website.
About these Terms
- You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gibraltar for settlement of any disputes arising.
- If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
- These terms may change from time to time, so please review it frequently. We will post any modifications on this page.
- If you do not agree to the modified version, you should stop using our website.
Updated 1 September 2017